Sunday, June 22, 2014

Eastern vibes

Hey guys! So today I wanted to do a post that has a lot of inspiration in my real life. I don't think I've mentioned that I'm Italian and Egyptian, soooo I did this post inspired by the bazaars aka markets in the  great cities in Egypt. They're filled with beautiful spices, fabrics and jewelry. It's crazy how you go there and to everyone its basic but as a visitor you become fascinated with the culture, the people..the entirety of the country. Just wanted to share that with you guys haha. Hope you guys enjoy this post! <3



Skin: The Shops- Deja
Mesh hands: The Shops
Mesh feet: Slink (flat)
Hair: Illmatic- Frenchie
Hairbase: Unorthodox for Illmatic- Frenchie Hairbase
Lipstick: The Shops- Flirtatious
Top: Nelipot- Cream antique strap
Tied sweater: Beusy
Pants: Cheerno- Skirt pants
Shoes: Flite- Resort
Bag: E.A.W- The Amulet Pochette
Glasses: Beusy- Le Bois shades
Arm band: Luxury- Chain arm band
Headpiece: Enj Unique Creations- Pearl Flower headdress



No comments:

Post a Comment

About