Saturday, June 21, 2014

Timeless in the city

Hello lovelies! So today I composed a post with two outfits featuring a few pieces that I believe is timeless and can be worn long in to the future and was worn way into the past. The first piece I chose was a veil, since the early 20th century it's been seen on the classiest, most influential women in fashion  and politics and still is. This beanie veil by milk motion gives off a modern day twist to the classic veil.
The second piece I chose was the clutch. I don't think any one will ever stop rocking the clutch, it's so simple yet adds so much volume to an outfit. The prism clutch shown below is by 1992.
On my second outfit I chose the cape and pointy-toed heels. These two pieces will forever be on the top of my list. They instantly make an outfit a bit more classier and gives a "powerful chick" kind of vibe! I love them! The cape is by milk motion and the shoes are by Versus.
Hope you enjoy my post <3

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." -Gianni Versace

*Mesh hands are by The Shops!
*Mesh feet is by Slink!
*Both shoes for this post require slink!

Look 1
Skin: Egozy- Anjali
Hairbase: Lelutka
Jacket and Shirt: Kitja Cherie @ Kustom9
Skirt: 1992- Bandage Skirt
Shoes: Faun- Mannix Stompers
Clutch: 1992- Prism clutch
Hat: Milk Motion- Veil beanie

Look 2
Hair: Lelutka- Ula 2..0
Skin: The Shops- Deja
Jumpsuit: ISON- V-cut jumpsuit
Shoes: Versus- Bardot pumps
Bag: Ricielli- Cowhide tote
Cape: Milk Motion- Wool cape
Watch: SalvadoriParis

No comments:

Post a Comment

About