Monday, June 23, 2014

Photo de Mode (Inspired by Chanel)

Hello Lovelies! Maybe some of you are wondering how do I come up with themes that inspires my posts. To be honest, I don't have a specific style, I'm more of a "wake up and wear whatever I feel like wearing" type of person. But I do make sure my look is coordinated and put together. Usually for my blog post I would ask a friend to give me a random theme and I'd build a post off of that theme. My close friend Esme literally only said Chanel and this look came to mind haha. So that's how it works for most of my blog posts. Without further due, please enjoy this post <3



Skin: The Shops- Deja
Mesh hands: The Shops
Mesh Feet: Slink (high)
Brows: Soiree- Kat brows
Lips: The Shops: Juicy
Hair: Boon- YNO421
Hair base: Illmatic- Unorthodox frenchie hair base
Glasses: Faux- 2321 half-tint shades
Top: ISON- Oversized top
Skirt: The hellish diva- Pencil skirt
Shoes: Versus- Bardot pumps (requires slink feet)
Gloves: Celoe- Mery gloves
Mesh feet: Slink (high)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About