Tuesday, September 3, 2013

AUTUMN IS NEAR!...Kinda.

Oh, the smell of cut out jack-o-lanterns and Aspen caramel wood, the sound of dark green and red leaves crunching under your feet, children in their winter coats running around their front yard because their parents say it's too cold, even though winter hasn't approached. Autumn, one of the beautiful seasons (and my favorite!) What I love about Autumn is the weather, the holidays, my birthday....and most importantly, the fashion! Layering under sweaters, warm fuzzy boots, sling a satchel over your shoulders and you're ready to go! I honestly love Fall because it's not too hot and not too cold it's just right (I hope I don't sound like Goldilocks right now)

Sometimes whenever I think of Second life I think it would be a great idea if it had seasons. Leaves falling from the infinite sky of the grid would occur in most maybe all sims and designers launch a fall line and you'd see everyone wear sweaters and moccasins if you hit your local hangout (I have a huge imagination! lol) Also, If everyone acted as if it was cold in-world and would dress for the right season... I don't know why I am wasting my time talking about all this nonsense, when this is all in my head, right? (It's only just a dream.... ~sings~)


SO, here's my LOTD for today my "Autumn Special Edition" post. Hope you enjoy! :)


Beauty
Skin: thebodyco. - Ivy
Hair: Exile- American Woman
Eyeliner: Pink Acid- Cobra Skin Eyeliner
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Matte Pastry Pack v2
Nails: MoiMoi

Clothing
Jacket: Ricielli- Peplum jacket (blue)
Skirt: :: Miss Canning ::- Tiffany high waist skirt
Shoes: [ VANITY ] - Belt boots (Mocha)
Tights: Made them myself (not for sale)

Accessories
Bracelet: Opal*- Azma Gold Bracelet
Bag: Ricielli- 2.55 Classic bag (graff)

***************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About