Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Look 41.

Glam Army! (Oh! Can I call you guys that from now on? I think I will.) So I have discovered my new found obsessions with neon colors! It gives off a cool vibe in whatever outfit you wear as long as you don't over do it and wear it right. That's something I'd love to see designers incorporate in their upcoming collections and releases. So, enough chit chat, here's my LOTD, hope you like it! :)

On Left:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Lelutka- Vibrato
Eyeliner: Pink Acid- Cobra Skin Eyeliner

Clothing
Blaver w/ shirt: Ricielli- Blazer + Shirt (Coco)
Skirt: Peqe- Black Rose Skirt
Tights: Made them myself (not for sale)
Shoes: Loordes of London- Ballerina Flats

Accessories
Ring: Bens Beauty- Cross Ring
Bag: Ricielli- Cow Tote

On Right:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Exile- American Woman
Eyeliner: Cobra Skin Eyeliner
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Justina Lips

Clothing
Top: Flawless.Unicorn- Emilia Crop
Bottom: Lavender.Esme- Houndstooth skirt (no longer available)
Shoes: BlackBurns- Wedge Strap Sandals

Accessories
Rings: Phoebe- Izar Rings
Headband: Persefona- Pearls Headband
Clutch: Faux- Black Clutch
Arm Candy: 7891.-Valley girl set

*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About