Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fashion Fave: L!ke's My Sweetest Seduction Set

Okay girls, when you thought mesh lingerie couldn't get any better My Sweetest seduction set was created! Usually I am not a fan of mesh lingerie but I definitely dig this piece right here. L!ke has designed the best one I've seen yet.
The problem with mesh lingerie sometimes is that it either fits your bum and doesn't fit your hips or it shows the alpha layer. But this set here surpasses all of those bothersome problems. So I recommend you to pick up a pair of L!ke's My Sweetest Seduction Set! There are 6 packs you can choose from, Lace 1, Lace 2 (I currently am wearing), Wild, Kawaii, Comics, and Care Bear. Each pack includes a texture change hud. Here's the Land mark for L!ke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About