Sunday, June 29, 2014

Iridescent Babe

Hey Lovelies! So before this month's round of collabor88 i have a these shoes I want to tell you guys about. In RL I own three pairs of Birkenstocks and Zara's flat sole sandals, and let me tell you I'm obsessed! When I found theses sandals I literally went bazookas because obviously I love them! So for 188L I got these hot babies. They come in various base colors and strap colors to pick from and they're from the store Milk Motion! Here's your taxi to C88. Enjoy! <3


Beauty
Hair: Little Bones- Mermaid
Skin: The Shops: Deja
Mesh feet: Slink (flat)
Brows: Levenchy- Cara Brows
Lipstick: The Shops- Juicy

Clothing
Jacket: B LO K C- BF Coat
Jeans: Emery- Debbie highwaisted jeans
Shoes: Milk Motion- Cross Strap sandals @June C88


No comments:

Post a Comment

About