Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dame Chic ootd and Rowne review

Hey Lovelies! Sorry for being a tad bit lazy with my last two posts, I haven't been feeling well and wasn't that motivated. But I'm much better now, yay! So today Rowne opened and I must say I was quite impressed with the quality of the clothing. But I think we were all impressed when they released their ad for the store about a week ago. I really loved the structuring of the clothing and shoes, the way the light hits the mesh is magnifique! I bought myself one of their blouses which is definitely my favorite item from there. I've been looking for quilted tops in SL for the longest and I finally found it today so I am super excited! To get something for yourself from Rowne here's your limo to Rowne.
Without further due, here's my ootd. Enjoy <3



Beauty
Skin: The Shops- Deja
Mesh hands: The Shops
Mesh Feet: Slink
Hair Base: Illmatic- Unorthodox Frenchi hair base
Hair: Boon- YNO421
Lipsticks: The Shops- Juicy
Clothing
Top: Rowne- Paul Structured Blouse
Pants: Levenchy- Houndstooth Skinny Pants
Shoes: Versus- Bardot Pumps
Accessories
Clutch: 1992- Prism Clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment

About