Saturday, August 31, 2013

Look 37.

Hey Fashionistas! So I've decided to change up my blog format, for some reason I think having a plain background kind of lets the styling shine on its own. I'm just experimenting as of right now but i don't know if I'll keep it and revert to my old style of posting. But here's my LOTD, which includes 3 outfits. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Look 1:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Exile- American Woman
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Justina Lips

Clothing
Dress: !(:::HighRize:::)! - Flora Sitted Dress
Shoes: BlackBurns: Lita Spikes

Accessories
Glasses: Faux-Hologram glasses (smile)
Clutch: Faux- Black clutch

Look 2:
Beauty
Skin: Essences- Thursday (light rose)
Hair: Magika- After
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Justina lips

Clothing
Top: Fluorescent- Celine Sweatshirt
Bottom: ::DirtMind:: - Zia Cut out leggings
Shoes: Legal Couture- Distressed boots (group gift)

Accessories
Glasses: Faux- Cross My heart glasses
Ring: Bens Beauty- Cross Ring
Bag: Sixboi's - Mustache bag (group gift)

Look 3:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Magika- Quote
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Collagen Lips

Clothing
Top: Faux- Cut out Bralet (Floral/Stripes)
Cardigan: Faux- Unbuttoned Cardigan
Jeans: [AmericanBazaar] - Simson
Shoes: whatever- Stripper boots

Accessories
Necklace: [H] - Sun Necklace
Bag: Wunderland- New York Bag
Ring: Bens Beauty- Cross Ring

*************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About