Friday, August 30, 2013

Look 36./ Fashion Fave

Hey Fashionistas! So recently I was one of the first to see Faux's new collection, and I have to tell you it's amazing and eye-catching! As you know, I am a picky person when it comes to trends and styles of clothing but I really love what she has done. I definitely plan on incorporating more of her clothing in my blogs for the next few days. At the moment, all of the clothing that I'm wearing is from Faux except for my shoes, accessories and hair. So here's my LOTD for today. Hope you enjoy it! :)


Left
Hair: Tameless
Top, Skirt: Faux
Shoes: Blackburns
Bag: Sunberry & co.
Arm Candy: 7891.- Valley Girl Set
Right
Hair: Tameless
Shirt, Pants: Faux
Shoes: LOORDES
Arm Candy: 7891.- Valley girl set

P.S. I'm only using this format today because SL was lagging horribly so my posts will go back to normal for the next one.

***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About