Friday, July 26, 2013

Look 21 @ Horizon Dream

So as I said in my last blog post I'd travel to different sims and explore to show you guys and I have. I went to a sim called Horizon Dream and it's absolutely gorgeous the architecture, the aura, everything! I thought it almost replicated a medieval version of MonteMarte in Paris. You can go sight seeing, sit on the dock, have a pixel coffee with your bff or bf/gf, meditate, etc. Here are some snapshots from Horizon Dream...


Gorgeous right? (I don't think my pictures gives this place justice) If you'd like to go there yourself here's the sl url -> Horizon Dream

Now here's my Lotd for today:


Beauty
Skin: Essences- Thursday (light rose)
Hair: Exile-American Woman
EyeShadow: OUTRAGE
Lipstick: !(:::HighRize:::)!-Irresistible Silver Lipstick

Clothing
Bodysuit: !(:::HighRize:::)! - Huff Bodysuit
Pants: !(:::HighRize:::)! - Rock Hard
Shoes: }Moyaz{ - Amsterdam Mesh boot (Midnight)


Accessories 
Ring: ..::Bens Beauty::.. - Cross Ring
Arm Candy: [7891.] - Valley Girl Set

*******************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About