Thursday, July 25, 2013

Look 20.

Hey Fashionistas! So what I have decided to do is starting with my next blog I will start to do more of a fashion/travel type of post. (What the hell does she mean?) Well, I want to start going all over the SL grid and taking my blog photos on the sims i find superb, beautiful...you name it but once a week. Kind of like Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, Love..except without food (sadly) and with fashion! Okay enough chit chat, here's my LOTD for today :)


Beauty
Skin: TheBodyco.-Ivy
Hair: Exile-American Woman (Naturals)
Eyeliner: Pink Acid- Group gift
Lipstick: CULTUS- Candy 

Clothing
Dress: LUAS- Damaris Dress
Shoes: Whatever- High heel

Accessories: 
Bag: Ricielli - Cow Tote
Arm Candy: Valley Girl Set
Nails & Ring: UtopiaH
Septum: Mijn Accessories- Basic Septum
Necklace: **RE**- Lux Celeste Necklace (FREE!)


*************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About