Monday, July 22, 2013

Look 18.

Hey Fashionistas! So just recently I found a great treat to my wardrobe today and I'm super excited to share with you all...and it's free! Sixboi's Mustache black bag. This bag is good quality and a bargain. Just thought I would share that. :)


Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.-Ivy
Hair: Lelutka- Cachet
Eyeshadow: OUTRAGE {RL}- ICandy Eyeshadow- Black2silver
Eyeliner- Pink Acid- Eyelashes & Cobra Skin Eylines (free gift)
Tattoo: --h i a t u s-- -Owl tattoo

Clothing
Jacket: Q- Camo Jacket
Top: Killa- tank top {part of london outfit}
Jeans: The Sinners Crossroad- Faded Black Jeans
Shoes: *CASHMERE*- Retro Louboutins

Accessories
Bag- Sixboi- Black mustache bag (free gift)
Earrings- Got it as a freebie when I was a noob, so I can't give you where it came from :| sorry!
Glasses: Faux- Cross My Heart Glasses

*********************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About