Sunday, July 21, 2013

Look 17.

Soooooo, I recently just got back from my trip in Paris in RL and all I have to say is that city is remarkable. It's filled with such rich history, food and the people are amazing! During the trip I thought I was going to take a break from blogging but when I woke up today I was like "No, no, no, no I need to blog like now!!!" Lol. So here is my look for today. It took me awhile to find a Paris related location in SL, but I came across the Arc du triomphe! Yay!


Beauty
Hair: =DeLa*= - Shell (party mix)
Skin: Thebodyco.- Ivy 
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Justina lipstick (nude)

Clothing
Top: FLG- (Part of the complete outfit called "I'm your diva")
Skirt: Faux- Peplum Skirt (sequins)
Socks: I have noooooo idea tbh!
Shoes: Lethal Couture- Distressed Amen boots
Clutch: Faux- Black clutch


*****************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About