Thursday, January 8, 2015

#GrayGalore


Hello Lovelies! For today's outfit of the day I changed my look up a bit. I couldn't resist Egozy's beautiful skin appliers for #themeshproject by The Shops. The designer of Egozy, Nicole Button has such beautiful artistry when making her products and it shows through. Also, yesterday I bought this coat from Leverocci at a reduced price of L$199!  My Jeans are from Levenchy which you can find on their marketplace. This beautiful necklace which adds a touch of glam to my outfit is from Versus. My bag is from 1992, one of my favorite brands in SL. Be sure to check them out! These gorgeous heels are from the Ricielli store hunt which is going on right now! My sunglasses are vintage E.A.W. otherwise known as Faux (which is no longer available) Lastly, this gorgeous hair that I grabbed at this month's Uber round is from Fiore.  Both my mesh hands and feet are by Slink! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About