Friday, July 11, 2014

July Shoes Favorite: E.A.W's The Rebel Bootie

Hello everyone! I haven't done a shoe favorite for a few months and thought it would be a great idea to do one featuring one of my favorite shoes of the summer so far. E.A.W. just released their Rebel Booties, which are oh! So lovely! The detailing and structure is so chic yet simple. You can easily dress these up or dress them down (In future posts I'll showcase that) These cute little booties come in 13 different colors with two different shoelace choices. So be sure to pick up your own pair! 
But to get the scoop of what I'm wearing below scroll down. :)

*All products advertised are by my own choice*


Shoes: E.A.W
Pants suit: Ison
Hat: Levenchy
Mesh hands and feet: Slink
Mesh head: The Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

About