Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gender Bender

Hey Lovelies! So starting with this post, I'm changing it up a bit with the layout and how my work is presented because I'm always in need of something new and fresh haha. For this post I created and styled a male avatar to showcase the male attire I do get from designers but never blogged. So you'll definitely be seeing more of these.
The theme today is gender bender, soI composed both outfits with at least one male attire.  Girls can totally wear male clothing and werk it! So without further a due, here's my outfits of the day. Enjoy <3


On Mister
Skin: The Body Co.- Fox
Hat: Levenchy- Wide Brim Hat
Hairbase: Tameless- Buzzed hairbase
Top: Marcelo Antonioli- Long sleeve shirt
Joggers: Levenchy
Shoes: Atoms Tokyo- Yeezys (Red octobers)
Bag: Levenchy- Travel Bag

On Me
Mesh head: The Shops!
Hair: Miss C.- Angel @fi*friday
Top: Marcelo Antonioli- Long sleeve shirt
Pants: Villena- Loose pants
Shoes: Dirty princess- Goddess couture princess heels
Clutch: 1992- Prism clutch
Mesh feet and hands: Slink



No comments:

Post a Comment

About