Saturday, July 19, 2014

Falling into Fall Trends

Hey lovelies! This post is dedicated to fall trends, my favorite fashion season of the year! It's all about layers, fur and cute accessories. Some of my fall must haves included in this post is Zoey's Closets fur vest. It could heighten the look of an outfit instantly. Another must have is E.A.W.'s new Sylvester Stilettos, these bad girls have such great quality and can be worn casually and even to a gala! Last but not least, my must have bag for fall is the Heroine bag by 1992. Let me tell you guys, when I say I've been looking everywhere for a bag like this, I mean I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a bag like this. With that being said, hope you enjoy this post. <3


*Slink is required for all shoes. The Shops mesh head is worn in all looks.
From left to right:

Look 1
Hair: Miss C.- Angel @Fi*Friday
Top: 1992
Skirt: The Hellish Diva-High waist skirt
Vest: Zoey's Closet- Veronica's fur vest
Necklace: Versus- Quinconce necklace
Shoes: Versus- Versaille Pump
Bag: 1992- Heroine Bag @July L'accessories

Look 2
Hat: Faux- Rounded hat
Hair: Moon- Light headed wanderer @July Kustom9
Jacket: Levenchy- Trench Jacket
Dress: Unbothered- Cutout Dress
Shoes: E.A.W.- The Sylvester Stilettos
Bag: E.A.W.- The Amulet Pochette

Look 3
Hair: Lelutka- Ripley hair
Glasses: SixBoi's- Trin glasses
Blazer/top: ISON- Work it blazer
Pants: Autres- April Capris
Shoes: E.A.W.- The Sylvester Stiletto
Clutch: 1992- Prism Clutch
Necklace: ISON- Safari necklace @July collabor88



No comments:

Post a Comment

About