Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July Special

Hello everyone! So today's post is like no other, well because for the first time on my blog I am featuring decor and furniture! And you will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of post. So yesterday I was told about this architecture store called Aphrodite Shop! I looked them up and I must say I was in awe. There work is probably the best I've seen in SL in a very long time. From food deco to house builds everything was on point and had amazing quality! That is why I want to show you guys this specific set...well because it's almost 4th of July and what better way to celebrate it than with an awesome table of food and decorations! And of course friends and family!
You can find them here on mp
Mega set w/ everything included!
Enjoy :)


Hair: Boon-yno421
Skin: The Shops- Deja
Mesh feet: Slink
Tank: Killa Designz
Shorts: Autres- Nori
Shoes: Miss Canning- Antoinette heels
Here we have the delicious desert table and as you can see I'm practically drooling over these awesome treats!


The ultimate buffet table! Yum!



And of course me, attempting to sunbathe with a tank and shorts on...my tan will look horrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About