Monday, June 16, 2014

Minimal chics

Hey loves! So for todays look I went for a more subtle, minimal look...hence the title. In RL I've been really into this trend, applying it to my everyday life from my furniture to my wardrobe. I believe this trend's simplicity to me is very appealing. You can dress minimal but be very eye-catching without any flashy articles of clothing and I love that! Inspired by my new found obsession, I dedicate this post to minimal fashion. 

As you can see I've worn the 1992 Briant metallic pumps twice in less than four post. I cannot stress how long I've been looking for holographic heels with a brilliant structure. They fit my personal style perfectly. I definitely recommend these shows, but they do come in a variety of colors and finish. (This is all of my personal opinion)
Without further due please enjoy these look of the days I composed for you all! Enjoy <3 


From left to right:
**Skin, mesh hands and Lipstick are all from The Shops
**All mesh feet are from Slink
*
Look 1
Eyebrows: {MC} - Vogue Brows
Hair: Ison- Leighton
Sweater: Tulip. - Baggy sweatshirt (gacha item)
Skirt: 1992- Knit midi skirt
Shoes: 1992- Briant metallic pumps
Clutch: Faux- Ouija clutch

Look 2
Hair: Magika- Quote
Eyebrows: Egozy-  Brow perfectly
Sweater: Marina- Bondi Sweater
Jeans: Emery- Yoko Boyfriend jeans
Slippers: (Freebie from when I was a noob haha!)

Look 3
Hair: Catwa- Lee
Glasses: ARISKEA- Sunpeak mesh glasses
Shirt: (A mesh freebie. I have no lm..sorry :( )
Skirt: Blokc- Asymmetrical Skirt
Shoes: flite- Resort @ previous kustom9 round
Clutch: Faun- Vivian metallic clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

About