Friday, February 21, 2014

Post 67: 2013 trend recap & The Shops Mesh head review update

Hello fashionistas and fashionistos! So recently after my first review on the shops mesh head, the shops have came in contact with me. They did say there are many bugs that will be fixed and the head will be updated as soon as possible and they did fix the problems I was having. In my last review post I mentioned how I would never wear the head again until something was done about it...and finally something was done about it. So in this post Im sporting my mesh head. For the most part I am content with it. But I'm waiting anxiously for the future updates.
In this post I put together this outfit that was very much part of the monotone trend of last year, whether or not we like it, fashion keeps moving forward with new trends every season. So here's an encore of the monotone trend! Enjoy! :)


Beauty
Mesh Head: The Shops (Classic)
Lipstick: The Shops- Fashionista
Hair: Magika- Bliss

Clothing
Sweater: Faun-Viktoria Turtleneck sweater
Skirt: The Hellish Diva- White Pencil skirt
Shoes: The Shops (gift)

Accessories
Bag: Ricielli- The Birkin Bag (white)
Glasses: Faux- Cross My heart glasses
Hat: Faux- Rounded hat
**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About