Monday, February 10, 2014

Look 63: Day to Night

Hey fashionistas! So lately I've been experimenting with blog post layouts...again. I realize I get very bored quickly, so I'm trying to improve the quality of my posts whilst incorporating my favorite aspects of pasts blog layouts.
For this blog post i wanted to change it up a bit, and get away from the basic "Look of the day" type of post and did a day to night theme. I choose this sweater from Q that I thought was a great item to use for both times of the day. I hope you enjoy it! :)


Day
Hair: Little Bones- True Affection (Mousse)
Scarf: Faun- Elizabeth cowl scarf
Sweater: Q- Oversized sweater
Jeans: Villena- Skinny Jeans
Shoes: ::X.pression:: - Monaco Mesh Ballet Flats
Bag: Moon}.- Boho Bag (Olive)

Night
Hair: Little Bones- Mermaid Motel (Mousse)
Sweater: Q- oversized sweater
Pants: Villena- Loose pants (Raven)
Shoes: Vive nine Ryvolter- Ulla translucent pumps
Necklace: mijn.boutique accessories- huge chain necklace (silver)
Clutch: Faun- The vice grip spiked bag (Koi)

***************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About