Wednesday, February 26, 2014

House of Boobah's Hotel Ef Collection

For the past months I have been anticipating the release of Hob's new collection Hotel Ef. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. This collection gives the eerie touch to the great gatsby. The garments are classy yet filled with so much attitude. I love it! I have definitely been rocking these article of clothings in-world everyday, and I reccommend you do too!. The texture's are clear and very detailed and I respect that very much. Texture is what makes it, IT. But there's plenty more of where this came from.
To go grab yourself these awesome clothing, here's your limo.

Credits:
(From left to right)
Hair

Mesh head: The Shops (Classic)
  • Makeup(All): The Shops 

Shorts:Q- Highwaisted shorts
Shoes: Faun-Olyvia heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

About