Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Shoe favorites

Hello fashionistas and fashionistos! This month I have to say I've purchased and received so many shoes and I'm totes obsessed! For all of you sneaker heads out there I have a little goodie awaiting your purchase and those who strictly werk in heels I have something for you.
 Atoms Tokyo have released their new Air Max's and Yeezy sneakers! If you want to know how it feels to walk in the shoes of Yeezus, these are the ones for you. For gals pair it some fab shorts or leather joggers and a leather top. For males pair it with some dark denim skinny's and a sweatshirt! You can purchase them here.

Faun has released their oh! So amazing! Mannix Stompers! I definitely counted down the days till Faun released these cuties. They come in a variety of colors and prints. In this post I'm giving you a sneak of the cheetah and camo print. But those who own the SLINK medium feet are able to wear these. Anyways, grab a pair for yourself and tromp the grid fabulously! Click here to get some!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About