Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Look 57 and Flashback Fashion Feature: SixBoi and Autres

Hey Dolls! Today I'm just in such a good mood. Woke up, went to yoga, then class and now I'm relaxing. Perfect day, huh? Anyways, when I logged on I was sifting through my inventory figuring out what I should wear for my LOTD and I pulled out my April Capri's from Autres and Madchen pumps from SixBoi. For as long as I had these capri's I'm surprised I never blogged them because they're absolutely one of my favorite capris!
Honestly, I must say these Madchen pumps are on of my favorite heels and I apologize for posting them multiple times a week, but absolutely adore them! I put the gray ones this weekend and will most likely will buy all the colors soon! They're so chic and different. I definitely recommend this to those who don't own slink feet, but SixBoi's do sell shoes now for Slinks!

Here's my LOTD, hope you enjoy :)



Beauty
Skin: The Shops- Chanel (15)
Hair: Magika- Bliss
Eyes: ISON- Sunrise Eyes (Pale Blue)
Lipstick: Plastic Co.- Plumped Lips

Clothing
Top: Miss Canning- Nima Top
Pants: Autres- April Capris
Shoes: SixBoi's- Madchen Pumps

Accessories
Hat: Faux- Rounded Hat (Bright Pack)
Clutch: Faun- Manga Magazine Clutch (Bleach)
Arm Candy: Faun- Gold Necessities set (No longer available)

*********************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About