Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm back with Look 50!

The Glamorazzi is back after her 5 month long hiatus! Man, I miss blogging so much but I've been so busy with real life that I couldn't find the time to post anything! But I'm back now and ready to get back on board. So couple of days ago when I logged back into Second Life my notifications were full of blogger items but the two items that stood out to me the most was Faux's Wildcard fur scarf and Faun's Leather Jemma boots. I'm telling you right now I literally squealed behind my laptop looking at these two gorgeous items! The wildcard fur scarf comes in 3 different colors, gray, black and brown with 2 versions for each. The leather Jemma boots come in three versions but the only difference between the boots are the sock's textures. But I honestly recommend you all to pick up all the different versions...and no i'm not getting paid to say this. I'm being genuine, haha! So here's my Look of the day, hop you like it! 


Beauty
Skin: TheBodyco.-Ivy
Hair: ::Exile::- American Woman
Lipstick: Pink Acid-from Matte Pastry pack v2 (Pink Powder)
Eyeliner: Pink Acid

Clothing
Dress: Faun- Graveyard Perv Tunic (Midnight)
Shoes: Faun- Leather Jemma Boots
Scarf: Faux- Wildcard Fur Scarf

Accessories
Clutch: {U.R.}- Pink Sass Clutch
Sunglasses: Co57- Iggy sunglasses (Leopard)

*******************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About