Saturday, September 21, 2013

Look 47.

OMG! Ok I'm probably late but I recently purchased Sixboi's Madchen pumps....and I am SO ADDICTED to these! I never take them off in world and they're probably the best heels I've purchased yet. It comes with a hud that lets you change the color of under the shoe and whether you want a wooden heel or the same color heel as the shoe. I really recommend you pick up your own pair! Just thought I should share that. Anyways, here's my LOTD, hope you enjoy it! :)


Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: ISON- Leighton
EyeMakeup: MONS- Eyeshadow Mystery (soft)
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Matte Pastry v2

Clothing
Top: ISON- Tucked in shirt (Monochromatic)
Jeans: Little Bones- Elise Jeans
Shoes: Sixboi's- Madchen Pumps

Accessories
Bag: Ricielli- The Birkin Bag (White)
Necklace: Mijn.accessories- Huge chain necklace
Septum: mijn.accessories- Septum piercing
Glasses: Faux- Cross My heart glasses (black)

**************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

About