Friday, September 6, 2013

Look 43./ Mean Girls Edition

"Ugh, who is she??"
 "I dunno, but my question is what the hell is she wearing!"
"Well, she's not going to get away with that outfit here. I run this campus and she'll just have to deal with it...lets go chit chat with her..."
"After you Bianca!"
*******************************
Sorry, guys my imagination is running a little wild today. So I just finished watching mean girls literally my favorite childhood movie and I was just so inspired to do a post based on it! LOL. So here you guys go my LOTD. Hope you like it! :)

 Left:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: =DeLa*= - Jules
Brows: Little Bones {MC}- Vogue
Lipstick: MONS- Lucious Lipgloss (cold)

Clothing
Top: !(:::HighRize:::)!- Fang Bangers
Bottoms: !(:::HighRize:::)! - Gogo shorts
Shoes: Levenchy- High tops

Accessories
Bag: Faux- Rug Sack

Middle:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Magika- Quote
Lipstick: Miss Canning- Lime Lipstick
Tattoo: [ ZENTRO ]- Stay true tattoo

Clothing
Dress: Levenchy- Leather tube dress
Vest: Orsini mesh- Rocker vest
Shoes: Levenchy- High Top Sneakers

Accessories
Bag: Faux- Rug Sack

Right:
Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Exile- American Woman
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Matte Pastry Pack v2
Mesh Boobs: Tiny things- Bbusty

Clothing
Top: Cynful-  V-top (from previous TDR Cycle)
Jeans: Villena- Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Retro'- Monike heels

Accessories
Arm Candy: 7891.- Valley girl set
Glasses: !(:::HighRize:::)!- Nerd Glasses
Clutch: {U.R}- Sass Clutch

***************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

About