Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Look 34.

Hey Fashionistas! So today I want to share with you an item that I really love! It's Levenchy's Gold chain cheetah sweater and It's absolutely fab! You can wear it dressed up or dressed down, that's what I love about it. Also, the print is unique something that's not really common. I definitely recommend you go buy this. So here's my LOTD . Hope you like! :)


Beauty
Skin:thebodyco.-Ivy
Hair: =DeLa*= - Jules
Eyeshadow: MONS- Eyeshadow evening (Black)
Lipstick: MONS: Lipstick Dakota (Indian Red

Clothing
Sweater: Levenchy- Gold chain cheetah sweater
Pants: Autres- April Capris
Shoes: *YS&YS* - Ibiza (Glossy Red)

Accessories
Arm Candy: [H] - Gold neccessities
Necklace: mijn.accessories- Gold chain necklace
Clutch: Faux- Black Clutch

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About