Friday, August 2, 2013

Look 24.

Hey Fashionistas, I have added a couple new items to my wardrobe that I adore so much! First one is from Faux's new pre fall collection and it's the "Ain't no wifey" crop top. I've been waiting for this shirt for so long only because I have it in RL and love it! Next is from HighRize Cosmetics, it's this lipstick from the Irresistible Lipsticks pack. It comes with amazing shades and i absolutely love it!! Well here is my LOTD for today. :)


Beauty
Skin: thebodyco.- Ivy
Hair: Exile- American Woman
Eyeliner: Pink Acid- Cobra Eyeliner (Group gift)
Lipstick: !(:::HR Cosmetics:::)!- Blue Irresistible Lips

Clothing
Top: Faux- Wifey Graphic Tee
Jeans: !(:::HighRize:::)!-White Shredded Jeans
Shoes: AUTRES- Ciara Leather Boots
Tied Shirt: Faux- Tied Plaid Shirt (Blue/Green)

Accessories
Necklace: mijn.Accessories- Silver chain
Bag: SixBoi's-Mustache bag (free gift)

**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

About