Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Streets of SoHo~

Hai guys! So SoHo is like one of my favorite neighborhoods to walk around in NY. The architecture is unique, one of a kind. Not to mention all the boutiques (but are very pricy?? grr) If only they had an inworld sim that's similar to SoHo, or if they already do please tell me about it, I'd love to go there! Lol. So here's my LOTD, Woop!


Skin: Al Vulo- Ramona*Solstice
Hair: [BURLEY]- Vanessa (Blonde 01)
Lipstick: Pink Acid- Justina Lips (Carrot red)
Earrings: I honestly have no clue at all (͡๏̯͡๏)
Necklace: [H]- Golden Sun Necklace
Top: Tulip.- Halter Tank (clay)
Jeans: .:villena:.- Skinny jeans (light blue)
Arm Candy: [H]- Gold necessities set
Septum: mijn.botique- basic septum
Shoes: {S.H.S}- Daydream (Floral Leather/Black Spikes)

***********

No comments:

Post a Comment

About